Saturday, March 13, 2010

The Heritage House Blog Introduction

I created this blog and posted it on Facebook as a way of sharing some of my experiences in the journey into the historical past of our family heritage. I have often in the past referred to my "Family Tree" as the "Family Orchard" because there are so many family lines contained within this research. Unlike some researchers, I have included searches into the ancestry of those who are "through marriage' relatives as well.

As an individual who grew up in a family where we would sometimes joke about the "yours, mine and ours" when it came to the children; I have to say that in reality it did not matter to us. We were all one family and that was all that mattered.

I hope that everyone takes advantage of what this blog as well as the Heritage House web site can do as a means of sharing information about our family. Visit as often as you want, just read it or make your own comment if you would like.

I want to say thank you in advance for any information that is shared because I really appreciate any help I can get on this project.

No comments:

Post a Comment